Don't Sell Yourself Short - Realtors® are NOT all alike!
I don't sell more houses...
I sell houses for MORE!™
Houses I market sell within 99% of their asking price
and 30% Faster than the Market Average.
Some talk about how much real estate they sell.
What's more important to you...
how much real estate THEY sell
how much YOUR real estate sells for?
Click Here For An Informative Video
Make a Counseling Appointment Today 719-528-6672
"Our experiences with other Realtors have always seemed to mirror each other. We have found that they were impatient and always seemed to quote for the "Quick Buck" -Commission driven! The disappointing thing is that the real market price eventually prevailed and we were on the market much longer than expected.
They (other Realtors) always seemed to be more interested in a quick purchase or sale than realistically keeping our needs in mind.
You, on the other hand, have always had our interests at heart - your quotes have always been market accurate."
Tom & Shalini Fujimoto
Voted "Best Realty Company in Colorado Springs"See More Client Testimonials Here
The Independent News Readers Poll - Silver Award 2007
Voted "Best Realtor® In Colorado Springs" 2006 & 2008
The Independent News Readers Poll - Gold 2006, Silver 2008
"Top 50 Realtors® on the Rise in the United States"
Real Estate Magazine - 2006
AS YOUR SELLER'S AGENT
- Your best interests are my top priority.
- The houses I list SELL 30% FASTER than the average.
- My focus is on giving you individualised, personal attention & the best service, NOT one size fits all solutions like the "Big Box" Realtors.
- Colorado Springs is my home...I served in the Military here and I live here, I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions and much more.
- I'll make your deal as seamless, stress free & pleasant as possible.
- I will assist you to determine what your home is worth in the current market and give you an accurate assessment of your homes market value. Though I am not an appraiser, I use some of the same criteria local appraisers use and the latest technology to evaluate your property's value.
- Unlike many, I WILL NOT over inflate your value assessment just to get your listing, then keep asking you to lower your price later because it doesn't sell.
- As an experienced professional, I will aggressively market your home, not just locally, but nationally & worldwide. Within minutes, through my professional contacts and affiliations, as well as my advanced technology tools, I can instantly put your home listing in virtually ALL the places qualified buyers are looking.
- I will advise you of how to best prepare your home to get the highest price, in the shortest amount of time.
- I will negotiate on your behalf to sell your home at the best price possible.
- You can leverage my knowledge and experience as a real estate professional to answer your questions about different aspects of the selling and closing process. You will be informed and in control, every step of the way. It's my job to make sure your home selling experience is as comfortable and painless as possible!
DON'T BE A GUINEA PIG!
Your house is usually the largest investment you & your family will ever have and the decision to sell your house is one of the biggest financial decisions you will ever make.
Hiring the best Realtor to market and sell your home can make all the difference, turning an otherwise complex, stress-filled, possibly costly experience process into a comfortable, stress-free, informed experience.
The process can be daunting, with many important questions that need to be answered, endless miles of unfamiliar contracts and paperwork, buyers to be screened, marketing, showing appointments to be made and sooo much more.
I will counsel you on the entire process and make sure that you get the best information to decide on the RIGHT price for your home so that it sells for the best price in the least amount of time...usually less than 60 days.
Can you afford to be someone's learning experience?
Would you go to a Dentist who was using your teeth to learn on?
While it takes work & study to earn a real estate license in Colorado, getting the license is not even 1% of the job. Licensing school does not give any of the practical experience or up to date knowledge needed to properly practice real estate in Colorado and represent clients. Most licensees opt for "on the job training"...in the industry what's called "getting experience". Unfortunately, this is usually code for the broker learning the practice of real estate through trial and error on your transaction.
EDUCATION or EXPERIENCE - WHY NOT BOTH?
The other end of the spectrum are the Brokers who have had long and distinguished careers of many years. They have experience but, in the constantly changing world of real estate, many times are lacking the up to date education on current practices, technologies and trends. Colorado requires ONLY 8 hours of continuing education per year for real estate licensees.
- Would you use a Doctor who does not stay up on the most current medical procedures?
- an Attorney who did not stay current on case law?
- an Accountant who doesn't stay on top of tax code changes?
- A Part Time Dentist?
Don't Sell Your Largest Investment Short!
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
I am often asked what the alphabet soup after my name is all about (CRS, ABR, GRI, e-PRO). These professional designations mean that I have invested extensive personal time and resources in my education & development as a real estate professional while working as a FULL TIME REALTOR. (Find out more detail on these professional Realtor designations by visiting the About Brian page)
I have dedicated myself to gaining the Education, Knowledge & Experience to serve my clients real estate needs better. Education on the latest real estate trends, technologies, and practices. In depth Knowledge of the Colorado Springs area market, the myriad of factors that effect a real estate transaction and how to deal with them...and the Experience of assisting actual real estate buyers, sellers, & investors buy and sell properties in the Pikes Peak Region.
While no one can say that they are perfect...don't you think you have much better chance at a simple, happy & stress free transaction with a Colorado real estate professional who has invested over 50 times the required amount of time in educating himself in his profession than someone who is learning as they go or is still practicing the way they always have?
DONT BE SOMEONE'S GUINEA PIG!
Selling your house is one of the biggest decisions you'll ever make. You need a real estate professional who wont short change you. As a Full-Time, Full Service broker, Im committed to guiding you through the entire process.
Make a Counseling Appointment Today 719-528-6672
I would enjoy the opportunity to help you. Let's meet to discuss your needs and what you can expect from your real estate experience. Give me a call at 719-528-6672 or or drop me an e-mail below for an appointment that's easy and convenient for you to see if you qualify for my Exclusive Home Seller's Marketing Program.
Please fill out this form, so I know a bit about you and your home and I can get back to you right away.